The Associazione Trentino con i Balcani ( (ATB) on behalf of the Autonomous Province of Trento, coordinates since more than fifteen years cooperation projects and exchange between the Trentino community and several territories of South East Europe with a specific focus on Kosovo and Serbia, in particular the city of Peć/Peja and Pristina in Kosovo and Kraljevo, Nis and Kragujevac in Serbia.
In these years ATB involved local authorities, schools, cultural associations, youth groups, cooperatives, entrepreneurs and many individuals. Several projects implemented to promote human rights, active citizenship and the creation of sustainable employment opportunities for young people, socio-economic integration of vulnerable groups (women, disabled, minorities) and sustainable local development .
In line with the indications of the Autonomous Province of Trento related to international solidarity initiatives,ATB proposed to Fondazione punto.sud to carry out a preliminary study (assessment on evaluability) in order to verify the feasibility of an overall assessment of the program.
The purpose of this contract is:
- assessment on evaluability
See more information at:
Type of services provided
Assessment on evaluability
• Revision of processed materials for the project documents ;
• Logical reconstruction of the milestones of the project;
• Performing an initial analysis of the theory of change and the development of different matrices for the definition of the main changes identified;
• The identification of two “priority” processes for the analysis;
• The identification and development of a evaluation research plan
Type of Evaluation Feasibility Study,Final Evaluation
Evaluation Dates (start/end) November 2015 – January 2016
Country Western Balkans: Kosovo and Serbia
Overall Evaluation Value EUR 3.000
Donor Provincia Autonoma di Trento (PAT).
Sectors human rights, active citizenship , sustainable local development
Leading Agency & Resource Partners
- Associazione Trentino con I Balcani (ATB)
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento (PAT)