This course focuses on the financial management of an ECHO action; the main topics refer to an overview of eligibility of costs, management of remaining supplies, final reporting.
All sections are viewed from a practical perspective. The course has been developed as a workshop for staff with a solid financial background.
To improve knowledge and skills of ECHO Partners’ staff in dealing with specific financial issues related to the ECHO-funded Action.
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to better apply the provisions established by the FPA 2014 to manage the financial aspects of an ECHO funded Action
- Acquire skills for drafting proper financial statements and reports
- Know where to find the relevant information in the FPA and supporting documents
- Recognize the potential added value of the Partners’ Helpdesk service (training, helpdesk mailbox, website, newsletter, distance learning)
- Be motivated to apply what you learnt to your daily work
1-day training module to to make participants aware of all ECHO rules related to financial management of an Action and be able to properly draft financial statements and reports.
Target group and prerequisites
ECHO partners’ staff.
For its characteristics, this course is more suitable for NGO staff dealing with financial management reporting and administrative issues.
Number of participants
1 day (from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
DG ECHO training calendar
Training financed under the DG-ECHO Framework Contract