The project aims to contribute to the sustainable economic development of 11 communities in the Inca Trail area (Qhapaq Nan) by promoting a development model based on the preservation and enhancement of cultural (material and immaterial) and natural heritage, with the active involvement of the public sector and the application of innovative technologies for the Community tourism sector.
PuntoSud is in charge for the mid-term and final evaluation of the Action, with the overall objective to provide an external feedback about the project achievements and to guide for the further advancement of ICEI (lead agency) regarding future interventions in the field of Responsible Tourism.
Main tasks include:
- The Execution of a preliminary study aimed at defining the design model developed by ICEI in collaboration with the project partners (main factors, change theory, implementation theory).
- The accompaniment to the finalization of the monitoring system, aimed at systematically detecting the progress of the main variables necessary to verify the model and to measure the outcomes of the main actions on the identified target groups.
- The elaboration of an interim report aimed at exposing the main contents of the analyses carried out.
- The organization of internal seminars for the benefit of partners to discuss achievements, constraints, good (and bad) lesson learnt.
IL PROGETTO IN NUMERI
alunni della scuola primaria
CONSOLIDARE: ALTRI PROGETTI
UR-Beira: strengthening of emergency medical services in the City of Beira
UR-Beira: strengthening of emergency medical services in the City of Beira is a project funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS) in Mozambique and coordinated by Veneto Region, aimed at strengthening the emergency health services managed by local authorities in the district of Beira, with a particular focus on obstetric and paediatric emergencies.
ECG – NO ALLA GUERRA
The EMERGENCY project proposal aims to contribute to the creation of a peaceful and inclusive society that respects human rights and diversities among different populations, promoting a culture of peace and non-violence with the active involvement of citizens throughout Italy.
Sri Lanka: Helpdesk for the DPC Tsunami Disaster Program
The General Programme in Sri Lanka aimed to respond to the 26 of December 2004 Tsunami, up to the achievements of reconstruction, assistance of local social and economic recovery.
The project “Milano in Cartoline – Imagining the city of the future” aims to build a decision-making, participatory and democratic process with the citizens of 3 neighbourhoods in Milan (Ponte Lambro – Molise Calvairate Ponti – Gratosoglio), to plan with them the sustainable future of their territory, to build social cohesion and responding to climate change.
With the aim to building a participatory and democratic decision process with the citizens of the 3 project districts, to plan with them the sustainable future of their territories, in response to climate change and to build cohesion social, the 3 partner organizations carried out workshops with the citizens. During these moments, the inhabitants were invited to reflect about the specific needs of their neighborhood and the various realities that coexist there, about the human, material, energy and cultural resources, creating a specific local vision of sustainability through a participatory and democratic design process.
Each action therefore pursued the following objectives, in line with the objectives of the project:
- Discussing issues related to environmental sustainability with the participants, in order to increase their knowledge about the conditions of the earth and letting them aware of the international objectives for its protection;
- Promoting daily eco-sustainable behaviors, identified on the basis of specific needs identified personally;
- Identifying strategies, tools and solutions to improve neighborhoods and cities environmentally;
- Raising awareness on a larger scale.
IL PROGETTO IN NUMERI
studenti, insegnanti e famiglie
CONNECTING: OTHER PROJECTS
Snapshots From the Borders
Snapshots From the Borders is a 3-year project aims at strengthen a new active network among cities directly facing migration flows at EU borders, as a way to promote more effective policy coherence at all levels.
Prevention and fight against school drop-out in Lombardy
ERRE2 is a 3-year project co-founded by Impresa Sociale Con I Bambini, leaded by Opera Diocesana Patronato San Vincenzo. The main objective is to establish and activate a network to create a favourable environment for youngsters, enabling them to experiment different innovative/educational opportunity, and positive educational relationship models. Within ERRE2, PuntoSud promotes an impact study.
Supply of training and support services to the DG ECHO
For over 15 years we have been supporting The Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (DG ECHO) so as to facilitate a proper and transparent management of humanitarian interventions and an efficient and effective collaboration between the donor (EU) and the funding recipients (NGOs, International Organisations and Member States’ Specialised Agencies