Came back from holiday and found a brand new EU PRAG and no information on what has changed?
Don’t worry! punto.sud Academy has already analysed the key documents of the new PRAG 2018 and detected the most important news!
Follow this short module to be informed about the main novelties.
Hope you will take this opportunity also to share information, tips and tricks with other participants
To provide an overview of the new/revised provisions established by the new PRAG 2018
By following this module, you will be able to:
• Know what has to be expected in the future with the application of the new PRAG
• Be familiar with the new PRAG annexes
• Share information and tips with other participants
The following topics have been analysed:
- The new financial regulation in a nutshell: simpler EU financial rules
- Revised application documents (for calls for proposals)
- New simplified cost options approach
- Volunteers work costs as co-financing
- New requirements for Monitoring & Evaluation
- The new approach for expenditure verification
- Other changes
Methodology: how to participate?
This module is free of charge and is accessible after registration in the punto.sud Academy learning platform.
We would be grateful if, after following this module, you will participate to the proposed forum, focused on the most relevant topics, in order to exchange information and updates and tackle this new challenge together!
Free module to know the main changes introduced by the PRAG 2018
Target group and prerequisites
NGOs staff involved in preparation, implementation and reporting of DG DEVCO/DG NEAR funded actions. A knowledge of the PRAG and its main annexes is needed to properly follow the module.
Number of participants
The module lasts approximately 1 hour