This course is based on punto.sud experience acquired in many years of support to organisation as well as form a direct management of projects. It intends particularly to propose and illustrate a set of methods and tools for the benefit of small and medium organisations which, by default, have scarce resources for assessment studies and project design. The different sessions aim to guide participants to develop practical working methods for the elaboration of ideas, the implementation of quality control measures, the preparation of project documents and for the definition of the minimum operational standards to be ensured during the project implementation.
An introductory 2-day course is also available.
Participants gain knowledge regarding good standards in project planning, preparation of dossier and management of development/humanitarian actions with a special focus on project design and monitoring.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Get the benefit of applying the logframe analysis and theory of change analysis;
- Gain knowledge of the preliminary steps and rules to identify an action;
- Understand the basic concepts of Project Cycle and learn to apply the correct procedures in drafting concept notes, narrative and financial parts of a project proposal;
- Become familiar with the legal concepts, procedures and reporting requirements according to international standards;
- Learn what steps to undertake to implement a sound and feasible result based monitoring plan.
5-day training modules to strengthen the learners’ ability to develop and manage project ideas
Target group and prerequisites
Practitioners wishing to enhance project design and management skills. Small-medium organisation programme manager wishing to strengthen in-house quality assurance tools. Preliminary knowledge of the subject is required
Number of participants
Standard Open Training Course
In-house / Bespoke Training Course