Improve your skills in designing a Communication Plan to enhance your fundraising campaign. In this course you will get a general overview of the basic elements of the communication and fundraising processes and you will acquire competences in planning and implementing a communication strategy for fundraising and awareness campaigns, including the use of social media and other web-based tools (e.g. crowdfunding).
To improve participants knowledge of strategic communication and fundraising processes and skills in planning and implementing communication, fundraising and campaigning activitie.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use the basic elements of communication process
- Follow the steps of fundraising cycle
- Prepare fundraising strategy and plan
- Adapt the communication basic elements to fundraising activities
- Plan and implement fundraising activities with individuals
- Use main social media and other web-based tools for fundraising activities
- Apply for public funds, corporates, and foundations’ funds
- Plan and implement a fundraising campaign
5-day training modules to strengthen the learners’ skills on communication, fundraising and campaigning
Target group and prerequisites
NGO’s Communication and Fundraising officers. The course is conceived for beginners and does not require a previous knowledge of the topics or experience. It is not suggested for advanced staff.
Number of participants
Standard Open Training Course
In-house / Bespoke Training Course