The project Work4Integration – Europe , implemented by Soleterre, wants to promote the early and effective integration on the labour market of third-country nationals, by creating effective transnational partnerships with all actors concerned. The project will be realized in Italy, Sweden and Belgium and will pursue three objectives:
- Promote an effective process of integration in the labour market of TCNs;
- Engage employers and other key actors on labour market integration of TCNs;
- Elaborate a multi-stakeholder win-win strategy for the effective labour integration of TCNs in Europe.
Demand-oriented services for TCNs will be developed in every country. Among the main activities there will be skill assessment; professional trainings; promotion of labour opportunities; multidisciplinary services; creation of toolkits for vulnerable categories and tutorship/follow up.
On the other side, activities for awereness creation and active involvment of companies will be realized (events, trainings, multidisciplinary support and promotion of the “Employer together for integration”). Finally, the project will promote the exchange of methods and practice among partners and the promotion of capacity building related to labour integration of TCNs through the elaboration of a unified action model that will be the basis to define the partners’ future strategy on the issue.
The project will have an impact on two main axes:
– Facilitating TCNs’ access to the labour market thanks to a multidisciplinary approach that takes into account the complexity of their migratory project;
– Consolidating a multistakeholder win-win strategy for TCNs labor integration, where stakeholders are engaged in the continuous exchange of tools and skills.
Title Work4Integration – Europe
Country Italy, Sweden and Belgium
Donor European Commission
Budget Line AMIF
Reference Number N/A
Sectors Social inclusion
- J. P. Morgan
Overall project value N/A
% of donor’s funding N/A
Dates (start/end) December 2018 – June 2021
- Third countries nationals