Strengthen your skills in managing EU-funded projects (financed by DG DEVCO/DG NEAR) by properly comply with contractual procedures and use effective tools. This course will give you an in-depth knowledge of the main procedures and rules applicable to EU-funded your projects, also in partnership with other organisations. It focuses on the creation and application of monitoring tools to ensure the project achievements and correct expenditure.
To improve the participants’ knowledge and preparation on EU funding and contractual procedures with a special focus on project implementation and financial management.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Properly understand the legal concepts, procedures and reporting requirements in implementing a EU-funded project
- Enhance awareness among your staff of the roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders in managing EU Grants
- Put in place adequate contractual arrangements and monitoring tools to suitably work with the Implementing Partners
- Ensure sound financial budgeting and financial management of EU funded projects
- Set up a functioning monitoring system for administrative and financial reporting
3-day training modules to strengthen the learners’ skills on managing EU-funded projects
Target group and prerequisites
Beginners in EU-funded projects and the calls for proposals system. Preliminary knowledge of the subject is not required.
Number of participants
Standard Open Training Course
In-house / Bespoke Training Course