HOW WE MANAGE E-LEARNING
punto.sud E-LEARNING COURSES
Why Apply To E-learning Courses?
You are too busy to physically join one of our courses around the world? Explore the punto.sud e-learning offer and practise an interactive learning experience that actively engage users through dynamic presentations, interactive tests, exercises and illustrative case studies. The e-learning offers the option of taking a course whenever needed, with a high level of flexibility. In addition to the e-learning materials, each course provides links to online resources, recommended reading, self-study tutorials, checklists and job aids.
punto.sud e-learning Team delivers fee-based and free distance learning modules, mainly on project management, monitoring & evaluation, communication and social media, advocacy and compliance with donors’ procedures.
What is Asynchronous e-learning?
punto.sud offers, among other options, asynchronous e-learning courses. This methodology makes it possible for learners to log on to an e-learning environment, download documents or send messages to teachers or peers at any time . Learners may follow the course at their own pace without having to worry about scheduling conflicts and may spend more time on those topics to which they are more interested in. This modality also allows teachers and students to interact in different places and different times. The asynchronous modality favours participation from different time zones and permits involvement of workers with complicated schedules.
How do our E-learning Courses work?
- punto.sud e-learning modules are subject to several repetitions every year.
- Each course must be completed within the given time.
- Courses are divided into different video lectures that can be watched as many times as desired and include other training material such as exercises, tests, downloadable useful material (audio files, official documents, examples, etc.).
- In case of specific difficulties or questions related to the course contents, a Helpdesk service is available (answers will be provided by a qualified teacher within a working day).
- To facilitate participants’ interaction, an open chat is also available on the platform.
- After having completed the course, participants are invited to fill in an evaluation form with their comments and suggestions, in order to improve the quality of the service and they will receive a certificate of attendance.
For more information or to create an in-house distance learning course, please contact Mrs Simona Pogliani (Chief of the Training Department)
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +39.02.6757434
This e-learning course provides support to CSOs on how effectively influence the decision-making process at…